- Report Tile not displaying on the new home page V3.
- How to verify the permission that are granted for the section?
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Standard delivery for the Reports tile are present for both manager under ("My Team" section) as well as non-manager under ("My Specialty" section). Only one report tile would be displayed based on the user role. So, for example, if the Reports tile is enabled for both "My Specialty" and "My Team" and the user has both Roles the Manager role would take precedence over the Non-Manager Role and the tile will show under "My Team".
The tile itself is controlled by two different permissions:
- To control the visibility of the tile: [Role] > Permission > Homepage v3 Tile Group Permission;
- For Manager Only: Homepage v3 My Team tile group permission is required;
- For Non-Manager Only: Homepage v3 My Specialty tile group permission is required;
- To control the visibility of the content displayed in the tile: [Role] > Permission > Analytics permissions.
If the Report tile is not visible in these sections and permissions have been confirmed: ensure that the tile has not been moved to "Not Used" tab or "Tile Catalog" tab. For the tiles to be available, they have to be listed in the "Default" tab:
If the tile is listed under a custom section: ensure that permissions are correct for that particular section:
If the customer edits/renames the My Team or My Specialty section, these names won’t be reflected under Homepage V3 Tile Group Permission, but instead, the ones defined by the customer:
NOTE: For information on how to enable the new Home Page V3, please refer to KBA 2285574.
Homepage, homepage v3, new home page, Reports tile, report tile, my team tile, my specialty tile, section permission, tile visibility, tile not available, tile not displaying, Homepage v3 Tile Group Permission, Analytics permission , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-ANA-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem