When user is creating new record ,old values are showing as "strike" though set Hide Old Value to Yes.
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
Reproducing the Issue
- Select Object definition.
- Hide Old Value set to "YES".
- Old values and strikethrough are displayed together in History view under Employee files.
On an effective dated MDF object, each time you insert a new record of data and make modifications to the field values from the previous value, the strike through is shown be default to the previous value with the new value. Currently there is no option to disable this strike through setting in the left corner of the history tab.
- We encourage you to submit an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles.
You can do this on our Customer Community Portal at http://community.successfactors.com/.
- For detailed steps on how to raise an enhancement request please follow KBA Article 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”.
MDF Configure Object Definitions MDF Associations Composite Associations , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Rules, Custom MDF Portlets on V12 & PP3 , Product Enhancement