Error "You do not have the required permission to view this page."
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a record, may it be item, user, scheduled offering, etc.
- Click the search icon of a certain entity in that record (Domain, for example).
4. Message "You do not have the required permission to view this page." will be displayed.
The 'Search' workflow for that entity is not assigned to the role assigned to the admin.
Add the specific 'Search' workflow. In this example, let's say the admin is having the message when searching for a domain.
- Log in to LMS as admin.
- Navigate through System Admin > Security > Role Management.
- Edit the role assigned to the admin.
- Click the 'Workflow' tab.
- Click the 'add one or more from list' hyperlink.
- Expand 'Search'.
- Select 'Search Domain'.
- Click the 'Add' button and click OK.
If the admin could not search for items, add 'Search Item'. For users, add 'Search User'.. and so on and so forth.
search, domain, user, You do not have the required permission to view this page, admin, role, workflow, restrict, access, error, LMS, learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem