You have created 3PL Inventory Notification in the system for required products, later you want to change the quantity. However Undo-Release option is greyed out and user is unable to make changes in an inventory notification.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Third Party Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to 3PL Inventory Managment View.
- Go to Inventory Notifications View.
- Show All Notifications and find required ID.
- Select and you can see here Undo-Release option is Greyed out.
If the reason code is maintained as inventory difference in inventory notification, therefore once it is released system does not allow to Cancel or perform Undo-Release for an item.
Inventory difference is taken as a count activity and any count activity cannot be reversed.
You have to create New Inventory Change in Externally-Managed Location to reverse the required quantity with relevant movement type.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To