You have added Expense Items to a Ticket but they are not available in the Expenses facet.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Service workcenter.
2. Go to the Tickets view.
3. Open any Ticket.
4. Go to the Items facet and add Expense Items with the Processing Type = Billing Request.
5. Now go to the Expenses facet.
Result: the Expense Items are not displayed in the Expenses facet.
The Processing Billing Request is maintained in the Business Configuration for Ticket Item Processing Codes as Assigned to Tab = Empty and this is the reason the items go to the Items tab.
So even if you select an item from the Expenses tab, when it has Processing not equal to Expense, this would go to the tab maintained in the business configuration and if none is maintained, it goes to the Items tab.
A solution here would be to synchronise the settings: either choose the Tab assignment for Billing Request as Expense in the Business Configuration, or set the Item processing to be determined so that it is mapped to a Processing which in turn is mapped to Assigned to tab = Expense.
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center and select the relevant project.
2. Go to the Activity List.
3. Go to Fine-Tuning.
4. Find and open the Activity: Ticket for Customer Support.
5. Click on Maintain Item Processing Codes.
6. Maintain the respective settings.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To