While trying to import canvas report an error appears: error message: "Error occurred while importing artifact".
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the Reporting tab
- Select Import
- Select XML file desired
- Select Import again
- An Error is generated
There are two causes for this issue. The user do not have RBP permissions or permissions of the Analytics Admin or the "Default Auto Create User Role" is not set correct on the analytics so the user cannot access the ORD reports.
Check if the user receiving the error can create a new Report - Canvas report in Report Center.
- If not, please check permissions for this user on the "View User Permissions" on the admin center. The permission under "Analytics Permissions" must be enabled. They will need Report Canvas editing or Report Canvas Administration permissions to import.
- The second solution is to set the default role on the analytics admin. Please note that only the user who was the first to login to the analytics and has the implementation partner role on the analytics admin is able to make this change. It is required to go to:
Access to Online Report Designer using Analytics / Reporting tab.
Select Admin (available top right)
Select "Roles Maintenance".
4. Click on Roles (to open all roles available)
5. Select a role
6. Select a tools > Edit current role > Settings
7. Set as default
Advanced Reporting - ODS - Realms - EC Data - Employee Central - Error occurred while importing artifact - ORD - Import reports , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem