When creating an Ad Hoc Report on Recruiting V2 Domain only, we are only able to fetch Approver's User ID. There are no columns to report on Approver's First and Last Name.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics/Reporting;
- Create a new Ad Hoc Report;
- Select Domain: Recruiting V2
- Columns: Offer Detail
- Issue: No column available to report on Approver's First and Last Name.
In the present version of the application (b1708), columns to pull all Approver's First and Last Name are not available when reporting in Recruiting V2 Single Domain.
However, you can pull the data by creating a Cross Domain Report with Employee Profile Data.
1. Go to Analytics -> Create a new Ad Hoc Report -> Cross Domain;
2. Start With: "Recruiting V2";
3. General Info: Set a Report Name
4. Columns: Select Columns -> Offer Detail -> Approver's User ID + Any additional column customer requires -> Done.
5. Columns: Add Domain -> Employee Profile ->
6. Columns: Select Columns for Employee Profile Domain -> Employee Information -> User Sys ID + Username + First Name + Last Name
7. People: Define People view according to customer's preference. Example: per Approver's Team Manager or by Team
Recruiting 2.0 Domain: Job Req Operator (User Sys ID)
Employee Profile: Employee (User Sys ID)
9. Set Filters and additional configurations according to customer's requirements.
10. Run/Preview the Report with both data from Recruiting and Employee Profile:
2345389 - Cross Domain Report functionality in Adhoc Reports
2413133 - Recruiting Cross Domain Ad Hoc Report Support
2433258 - Cross domain Ad Hoc Report of Recruiting V2 and Employee Profile Domain does not fetch records
Ad Hoc; CrossDomain; Approvers; Ad Hoc Approver; Offer Approval; Offer Detail; Offer; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To