- User is unable to change Login_Method field from "SSO" or "PWD" back to null/blank Value via Employee Import.
- After Import changes from "SSO" or "PWD" value back to null/blank value do not take affect.
- Changes from "SSO" to "PWD" or "PWD to SSO" or Blank/Null values to either "SSO" or "PWD" work.
- But any value in Login_Method field back to blank will import but not take effect.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Employee export file.
- Modify the users Login_Method you wish to change.
- Change a users Login_Method from either SSO to Blank or from PWD to Blank
- Import the file.
- Verify the import was successful.
- Check if the changes made were applied in the application.
- You will see that even though the import was a success, the values have not changed.
- This is expected behavior.
- We do not support updating the Login_Method from PWD or SSO to Blank via import at any time.
- When a user Login_Method is blank the user is by default SSO.
- Having a blank Login_Method is identical to having the Login_Method set to SSO.
- If you want a user to login with SSO set the Login_Method to SSO.
- If you want a user to login with password set the Login_Method to PWD.
Partial SSO SSO Import Login Method PWD Blank Login_Method , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-USR , User Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions