Attachment from a Registered Product is not copied to a new ticket created.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Products work center.
- Go to Registered Products view.
- Search and open registered product 123 (123 represents the ID of the registered product).
- In the Attachments facet there is an attachment.
- Click in Actions > New Ticket to create a new ticket.
In the ticket, there are no attachments.
You expect that the attachment from the registered product is copied to the ticket.
When a ticket is created from a registered product, the registered product’s attachments are not copied over to the ticket.
This is the expected system behaviour.
To add an attachment to a ticket, you can do it manually using the following steps:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the newly created ticket ID).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Click in Add.
We recomment that you post your request in the collaboration forum. There you can request new features for the new releases of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently, you may contact your implementation manager to help you with such request, or approach the SAP Cloud Service center directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To