Attachment from a Registered Product is not copied to a new ticket created.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Products work center.
- Go to Registered Products view.
- Search and open registered product 123 (123 represents the ID of the registered product).
- In the Attachments facet there is an attachment.
- Click in Actions > New Ticket to create a new ticket.
In the ticket, there are no attachments.
You expect that the attachment from the registered product is copied to the ticket.
When a ticket is created from a registered product, the registered product’s attachments are not copied over to the ticket.
This is the expected system behaviour.
To add an attachment to a ticket, you can do it manually using the following steps:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the newly created ticket ID).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Click in Add.
We recomment that you post your request in the collaboration forum. There you can request new features for the new releases of the system: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer .
If you need this functionality urgently, you may contact your implementation manager to help you with such request, or approach the SAP Cloud Service center directly.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Attachment, Registered Product, copy, copied, transfer , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To