You answered a survey and you are still able to edit its answers after the status of the survey is 'Completed'.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We are assuming here that a survey from Service is your scenario. However, Sales (like a survey from a visit) is applicable also.
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Work Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ stands as the ticket id).
- Go to Surveys tab.
- Click on the Survey hyperlink that has its status as completed).
You notice that you can still change the answers and submit them again.
Currently we don't have lock status for completed survey. It can be changed anytime and it was meant for a flexibility reason, where you could come back and answer the same survey again.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Survey ; Service ; Sales ; Visit ; Product ; Editable ; Changeable ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To