Not all items are being shown in the Catalog 3.0, when searching in the catalog, with Catalog 3.0 enabled, the maximum number of items shown on one page is 100, even if otherwise selected. All signs appear as for the number in the Show N items dropdown selected.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Catalog 3.0 needs to be active.
- In Admin view go to System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration
- Edit the "Search" file and add under "#Available options to the User for rows per page" the option rowsPerPageOptions[N]=true, where N is bigger than 100, then Apply Changes
- In User view go to Catalog and make a search that results in more than 100 results.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select in the dropdown to "Show N items", being N the one you configured before.
- You can see that it will show only 100 items in the page even though N is bigger than 100.
It is problem in the behavior of the system and needed a fix from Engineering team (LRN-21303).
The fix was developed and applied as part of version b1802, for previous versions the workaround option is to use Catalog 2.0.
2401399 - How to enable/disable catalog 3.0 in LMS?
Catalog 3.0, Not show in Catalog, Maximum 100 items, Not all items, Catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , LMS Catalog , Problem