In the Marketing workcenter, Leads that have been rejected and have not been handed over are no longer editable.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Marketing workentre.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Show all Leads and use the Filter function to filter for Leads with Rejected Status.
- Select one of the leads with Rejected status.
- The Edit button is greyed out.
- Go into the Lead.
- The View All button is greyed out.
Certain restrictions apply when editing leads that have been accepted or rejected:
- Leads rejected by a marketing employee in the Marketing workcenter can no longer be edited. They are not visible in the New Business workcenter either.
- Leads accepted or rejected by a sales employee in the New Business workcenter can no longer be edited by a marketing employee in the Marketing workcenter. However, if required, a sales employee can edit such leads in the New Business workcenter.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Please refer also to the Help Center Document: Quick Guide for Leads (in Marketing).
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To