On rescheduling a scheduled workflow , new rescheduled logs will not be seen , this is because the rescheduled workflow gets updated to the existing scheduled workflow rule.
Reproducing the Issue
Create a scheduled workflow which gets scheduled on change of Sales Quote business object.
- Now navigate to Sales Workcenter
- Then to Sales Quote View
- Open a Sales Quote ABC, where, ABC is any Sales Quote
- Make changes to Sales Quote as per condition set in workflow
- Now when the condition is satisfied the workflow gets scheduled to execute
- The scheduled workflow to execute could be seen in Workflow Changes facet of Sales Quote
- Meanwhile, change the Sales Quote again to satisfy the condition set and then save
- The new scheduled workflow will not be seen under Workflow Changes facet of Sales Quote
This is because the rescheduled workflow gets updated to the existing scheduled workflow rule. Hence you will not see the new date of rescheduled workflow.
As of now this is the expected system behaviour
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To