You are trying to install Crystal Reports or the Crystal Reports viewer, however you face an issue during the installation.
The program is not installed on your computer and you cannot make use of Crystal Reports (Viewer).
This is a local issue on your computer.
Please note that the installation of Crystal Reports, or the Viewer, it out of the scope of Cloud Support. Please use one of the following channels to get support:
- Check with your local IT department.
- Crystal Reports forum, available on https://www.sap.com/community/topic/crystal-reports.html .
- Check the Crystal Reports installation guide: https://help.sap.com/viewer/p/SAP_CRYSTAL_REPORTS .
Some general troubleshooting includes the following:
- Copy the installation package to hard drive if possible to avoid any networking issues
- Temporary disable any kind of firewall, antivirus, network security etc., if possible.
- Make sure there is enough space on the computer.
- On the latest versions of Windows, even if logged in as a local Administrator, right-click setup.exe file and select Run as Administrator. If you do not have an Administrator account, try right click Run As, select the current user and uncheck the Protect My Computer And Data From Unauthorized Program Activity.
- Make sure all the traces from previous failed installation attempts are cleared (location e.g: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crystal Reports Viewer).
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To