- An user is on an Permission Group and a role is grating the permissions to this group, but this user is not receiving the permissions that it should as part of the group.
- You can check the missing permissions for the user running the “View User Permission” report, or using the “User Role Search” tool
Reproducing the Issue
- An RBP group includes the affected user.
- A role is granting the permissions to the group, hence the user should get the permission as he is included in the group (checked in step 1)
- Yet, when running the “View User Permission” report, or using the “User Role Search” tool, you can see that the permissions are not granted.
- The rule is disabled in manage permission role
- So the user cannot be granted with this role.
- Go to Manage Permission Role
- Select the Role
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to "Grant this role to..."
- Tick the box for the rule that need to be activated
- Click on "Make active"
RBP, Role Based Permission, active, inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions