Line Numbers in Pick List Form is not sequenced as per Pick Task Line items.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Task Control View
- Search for Pick task ABC (where ABC refers to the Pick Task Number)
- Select the task and select preview
We observe that Line items in PDF is not sequenced properly as per Pick task ABC Line item.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to Implementation Projects View
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Select Next , Until you arrive at Scoping tab
- Under Scoping tab Expand the node Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics.
- Expand sub node Oubound Logistics
- Select Pick List Sorting
We observe Pick List sorting was scoped, this setting will allow you to preview and print the pick list form in a sorted manner by logistics area. Hence you see that Line sequence in Pick List form was sequenced incorrectly as it was sorted based on Logistics area.
This is the standard behaviour as designed.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To