- Customer needs to hide the Event Reason from the description of a workflow
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for "Manage Workflow Requests"
- Use the filters to select the desired workflow
- In the Header you will see that the System shows the Event Reason related to the proposed change.
- This is currnetly an expected Behavior. We cannot control the visibility of this field in the workflow description, the title is not controlled by Role Base Permissions.
- There is not a possible workaround for this request. In case you consider this as an important enhancement for your company, we encourage you to submit your ideas in our SuccessFactors Customer Community website here - click here
- 2281023 - How to submit an Enhancement Request for SAP Employee Central
- Employee Central, Workflow , Event Reason , Remove , Hide Event Reason, Permission
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1708