When trying to import account hierarchy through data workbench. The import finish with errors and the error log shows the following message:
"Target group must be different from source group".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench work center.
- Navigate to view Import.
- Select Account Hierarchy. object
- Upload the CSV file and xecute the import.
- Go to Monitor view of the Data Workbench work center.
- The import finish with errors, click in the error log file to download it.
The error log shows the message "Target group must be different from source group".
This error message is raised because an account is being set as it's own parent. This is a cyclic relationship and it is not supported by the system.
This is the system expected behavior.
To avoid the error from the import, make sure that the accounts are not set as their own parent in the data workbench file.
Since cyclic relationships are not supported, also make sure that this parent relation is not set even indirectly.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To