Inbound messages for Registered Products from SAP ERP to Cloud for Customer fails with error "Status profile already exists and cannot be changed".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Open view Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Find and select failed inbound messages of Service Interface RegisteredProductReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn.
- Click View>>Error Log.
- Error message Text Status profile already exists and cannot be changed.
The Registered Product existing in the system already has Status Profile maintained, but the inbound message is missing data for StatusProfile.
- Go to Products work center.
- Open view Registered Products.
- Find and open Registered Product being replicated in the message.
- Go to Overview facet.
- Check Status Profile under section User Status.
Kindly trigger another replication for the Registered Product from SAP ERP with appropriate Status Profile and User Status information.
KBA , registered product replication , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To