Change in the Department/Organization in BizX is not getting updated in LMS via the User Connector - SF.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- User's Department in BizX is Mapped to Organization in LMS
- The user's Department is changed in BizX
- The employee export sends this updated data via the feed file for the User Connector SF to process.
- The Connector processes the file and still does not update the user's organization in the user record.
- No Exceptions are seen in the Results for the Connector run for the users for whom the data was not updated.
- ORG_ID is a reference field, so if the Organization ID is not present in LMS, the Connector should create the Organization , but it does not create it.
The default value for the orgDomain id is not configured in the CONNECTOR configurations properties file.
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > CONNECTORS and search for the property sfuser.connector.defaultValue.orgDomainID=
- Set a default value for the orgDomain so that the Organization record which is not present in the system can be created in that domain.
If we do not have a value configured for this property, the connector will not be able to create an Organization record and hence update the user record with the new Organization data.
ORG_ID, DEPARTMENT, User Connector - SF, orgDomainID, sfuser.connector.defaultValue.orgDomainID= , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem