- You run program RH_SFIOM_VIEW_EE_ORG_ASS_RPRQ and / or RH_SFIOM_VIEW_ORG_STRUC_RPRQ
- Respective transactions that correspond to the above are SFIOM_VIEW_REQUESTS / RH_SFIOM_VIEW_ORG_STRUC_RPRQ
- You are experiencing slow performance on the above transactions / programs.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Staging areas holding the replication requests contain a huge number of entries:
- The staging area tables SFIOM_RPRQ_OSI for Organizational objects (like position, jobs, department, divisions, business units) may contain more than 1 Million entries. Use transaction SE16 to check it.
- The staging area table SFIOM_RPRQ_EE for OrgAssignments may contain a lot of entries too (transaction SE16 may run into an time-out when starting counting the entries).
- This slows down the performance of the staging area viewers RH_SFIOM_VIEW_EE_ORG_ASS_RPRQ & RH_SFIOM_VIEW_ORG_STRUC_RPRQ significantly and cause the time out issues.
- Use our programs RH_SFIOM_DEL_EE_ORG_ASS_RPRQ and RH_SFIOM_DEL_ORG_STRUC_RPRQ to reorganize the staging areas.
- After reorganizing the staging area the mentioned staging area viewer will work again.
P1000, P1001, position, person, HRP1000, HRP1000 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , LOD-EC-INT-ORG , Org Integration EC to SAP ERP , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702