- Customer have created a mapping between an HRIS field with the data type DATE in Employee Central to an standard element with the data type DATE in Employee profile, the information is not being reflected in Employee Profile even after have ran the Full HRIS Sync job.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Mapping in Succession Data Model or Manage Business Configuration between EC Date field to an EP Date Field
- Run Full HRIS Sync Job in Provisioning
- Information is not being synced, the field in Employee Profile is blank
- This scenario is not currently supported. According with Employee Central Master Implementation guide, you can only sync from an HRIS field with the data type DATE to a standard element with the data type STRING
- This is not target to be changed, however, there is a workaround.
- You will need to enable a custom string field in EP and create a similar mapping to this one
<hris-field-ref refid="seniorityDate" date-format="DD/MM/YYYY"/>
As you can see, there is an additional element called date-format, this is required in order to display the correct order in Employee Profile. For more information about this function, consult the Master Implementation guide for Employee Central.
- Employee Central, Mapping , Data type Date , Sync , HRIS Sync , Employee Profile