The system eliminates leading zeros when typing a new SEPA Mandate ID in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customers view and then the Customers Account subview .
- Find customer ABC (ABC stands for the Customer ID) and open the customer account.
- Click View All and Select the Financial Data tab.
- Click the New button under SEPA Mandates field.
- You type in the SEPA Mandate ID number 00X (X stands for a number).
Note: When checking the SEPA Mandate ID number you just created, the leading 00 on the ID have disappeared, leaving only number X as the Mandate ID.
This is the expected system behavior, prefixes are currently not allowed for SEPA Mandate IDs.
If this is a requirement that you need please go to our Customer Influence Forum: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To