Is it possible to save HANA Credentials, when creating connection within SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.8 onwards
- HANA dabasase
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC
- Create a connection to SAP HANA
- Try to save HANA credentials within connection
This is currently a limitation. Options to save credentials in Live Connections to HANA (on premise) is currently not available.
Credentials to HANA can be saved when creating Live connections to HANA on SAP Cloud Platform only. See SAP User Guide here
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, unreachable, down, not responding, cannot connect , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem