You have an integration scenario between Cloud for Customer (C4C) and an external system (e.g. ERP) and you notice that a standard field - which is available in C4C- is not present in the WSDL file, therefore, it cannot be replicated in a standard way.
Reproducing the Issue
- You have a working communication scenario between C4C and an external system.
- You ensured that the field you expect to be available in the WSDL is a standard field.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on the Communication Arrangements link in the Overview view.
- Open the relevant communication arrangement.
- Click on the Download WSDL button.
When you open the file, the standard field is not present.
This is the expected system behavior. There are standard fields which has not been added to the WSDL.
As not all standard fields are available for integration scenarios, we would kindly ask you to post your requirement on SAP Cloud for Customer Idea Forum.
Alternatively, you can create a process extension scenario via the SDK. To achieve this:
- You can create a hidden KUT (Key User Tool) field;
- Add the field to the interface in Adapt mode;
- In case of an outbound interface: you enter the value to the standard field and transfer that value to the newly created hidden extension field via custom logic; in case of an inbound interface: you fill the hidden extension field with the required value upon replication and transfer that value to the standard field via custom logic;
- You also need to maintain the mapping accordingly in your middleware.
There are numerous resources which deal with these issues and are available from our blogs, documentation and forums.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To