You would like to hide some standard dashboards from the end users of your system, since these dashboards are not relevant for your business.
It is mentioned in our documentation that a complete removal of SAP standard dashboards is not possible.
In order to hide any dashboard from the drop down list in the Dashboards view in Analysis work center, follow the below steps:
- Access your system using HTML5 UI and go to Dashboard view in the Analysis work center
- Select the Dashboard from the drop down list that you no longer want to display and run it
- For each Report listed on the Dashboard, click on the cog wheel in the top right corner and click on the Analyze Data button
- In the Report, click on the cog wheel in the top right corner and select Report Header
- Click on the Technical Information button
- Take note of the report name along with the Technical ID shown in brackets 
- Make sure to repeat these steps for each report shown in the dashboard
- Access your system using Silverlight UI
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Search for the reports which you took note in step 6
- Unassign these reports from every work center view and save
- Check your drop down dashboard list and notice that the refered Dashboard is now hidden
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To