You have created several codes for the extension field ABC (ABC represents the extension field name). When you try to access the Field Defition for this extension field, you are not able to find all codes maintained by scrolling down in the screen.
Reproducing the Issue
In this case, we will consider for example purposes that the extension field was created for the document Opportunity.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open an opportunity.
- Press Adapt -> Edit Master Layout;
- Hover over the extension field ABC.
- Press Change Properties -> Field Definitions.
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- You noticed that several codes are missing for this extension field.
There is a known issue that the list in the List Values table cannot show all the code values.
To edit the codes you need to download them to an Excel file, edit them in the sheet, them upload it.
- Access the Field Definitos of the extension field ABC.
- Below List Values, press Download.
- Open the file.
- Perform the desired changes.
- Save the file.
- Upload it pressing the button Upload below List Values.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement