You have a valid binding path and trying to bind a field using Adobe Livecycle Designer, but unable to traverse the whole path in Livecycle designer.
Disclaimer: "Images/data in this KBA are from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental".
Reproducing the Issue
- Download the standard template from Form template maintenance
- Open .xdp file in ALD
- Select a field to bind with binding path (example: x->y->z->data)
When tried to traverse the path at times we do not see whole path.
Data connection to the Main schema would be lost or not updated with latest data.
Reconnect main schema to data view.
- Open .xdp file (template) in Adobe Livecycle designer and go to Data view
- Right click on ‘Dataconnection’ and select ‘Connection properties’ (refer: screen shot 1)
- Click Next & Ok
- In this screen, browse and select the MainSchema.xsd (refer: screen shot 2)
- Click ‘Finish’
Once the connection is updated, now you should be able to bind the field respectively.
[Screen shot 1]
[Screen shot 2]
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To