Due and Late notification is not working.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Requisition - Enter Due date.
- Go to Admin Center - Form template settings
- Select the Requisition Form - Select Default Start date, end date and Due date. Refer to KBA 2345218
- The approver should recieve document due and late notification based on the dates setup in step 3.
Job - Send Form Due date notification and Send Form Late Date notification is not setup or have an inactive job owner.
Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs:
Make Sure the below jobs are setup with an active Job owner.
- Send Form due date notification
- Send Late due date notification
Document Due Notification Document Late Notification , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem