Ad Hoc report exports and downloads to Excel are currently of file extension XLS.
You would like to change it to XSLX (supported by MS Excel 2007 and later)
SuccessFactors Ad Hoc reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Ad Hoc Reporting
Analytics> Reporting > Reports> Ad Hoc Reports
For instances with Report Center, just navigate to Report Center
- Select any Ad Hoc report and Run it.
For instances with Report Center, select any 'Report Table' and Run it.
- Export the Ad Hoc report's output:
- Run Online and Export:
- Run offline, choose Excel and download from Scheduled Reports (My Jobs if Report Center has been enabled)
Ad Hoc report exports will be in xlsx format only if the corresponding Provisioning switch is enabled.
- Login to Provisioning and select the company under concern.
- Select Company settings.
- Search for and enable the below switch:
"Generate Excel 2010 Output for Adhoc Reports"
NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS: Please contact your Implementation partner or create a support incident to have the fix applied in Provisioning
Ad Hoc export XLSX
AdHoc export XLSX
Microsoft Excel 2007 format
MS Excel 2007 format , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem