You change the status of the ticket and refresh the report. The status field in report displays the old value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports.
- Open a Report.
- Within the system change a field value of one of the items displayed in the report.
- In the report select the refresh button.
- The changes made in the particluar field is not reflected in the report.
The field is added to the report as a display attributes of the characteristics. These attributes are placed under the Characteristics.
The refresh button only reloads the Characteristics not the attributes.
Click Add fields.
Select the field from the sub fields.
This field will be added as a Master Data reference eg: ABC(XYZ) (ABC represents the field and XYZ represents the Characteristic).
Go to Available fields tab.
Select the field ABC(XYZ) from the list.
The same field having the same data will be added.
Now if you do a change to the field in the system and click the refresh button in report this field will load the changed value.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To