Seeing <p> tags in the labels on the candidate profile
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Managment
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the candidate profile and you will see <p> tags around the labels.
This is known issue and is currently being worked on by engineering to be fixed for B1711 Release
Proposed work around until fix has been implemented with product release B1711
- Identify the Tags that you see the <p> tags and take note of them.
- Go to Admin Centre and search for Manage Template
- Select the Candidate Profile
- Select the template that you would like to Edit
- Once you have found the labels you would like to edit select the Source button at the top of the window and you will see the <p> </p
6. Remove the tags and hit publish.
<p> Tags showing, Labels displaying <p> tags, <p> tags , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Bug Filed