While forwarding a candidate to a requisition, the Add Role link is not populating values.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting >> Candidate Search
2. For the searched candidate profile, click on the "Forward to requisition" button.
3. A window opens where you can enter your search criteria for requisitions you want to forward the candidate to.
4. In the Roles field in this window yu will find the "Add Role" link.
5. If you click on this link, values are not populating and you are unable to select the job role for the requisitions to be searched.
The Roles are not populating in this window because job roles have not been set up in your instance.
In order to populate values in the "Add Roles" list, you need to set up job roles in the instance manually or you can import job roles.
You can refer to the KBA 2161377 for the steps to be followed for importing Families and Job Roles in your instance.
Add Role Forward to Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem