Admin can still see the "Check Answer" on Quiz Preview even "Feedback Display" is set to No
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. On the Quiz Settings, make sure that "Feedback Display" is set to "No Feedback"
2. On the User Side, you can only see the "Next" button. No "Check Answer" button:
3. On the Admin side, you can still see the "Check Answer" button:
This is working as expected.
The "Feedback Display" only applies to the user view. It's up to the admin to determine whether they want the users to be able to review their answers before submitting them.
As an admin, you have the authority to ALWAYS see the answers. You can control how the quiz works, the user experience on the quiz, the answers to the quizzes, etc. Therefore admins can always see the correct/incorrect answers to quizzes.
Feedback Display controls how users experience feedback when they answer individual questions. You define the feedback text in each individual question.
- No Feedback: When users answer a question, they see the next question without any feedback on the one they just answered.
- Show Feedback Only: For each question, you define a message that users see if they answer the question correctly and one if they answer the question incorrectly. If users answer the question incorrectly they do notsee the correct answer.
- Show Feedback and Correct Answer Choices: Users see the feedback messages. If they answer a question incorrectly, they also see the correct answer.
LMS, LMS Quiz, LMS Quiz Feedback Display, Feedback Display, Check Answer , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem