- Performance Rating on Executive Review mismatches with the Performance Rating on Compensation Forms
- Performance Rating on Executive Review is showing Potential Rating unlike the Performance Rating on Compensation Forms
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Talent Management
- Scenario 1 : Incorrect configuration of the rating type and scale in the rating sources section of the template.
- Scenario 2 : It is because the ratings are changed after the forms are launched.
Scenario 1 :
- The rating scale should be set to default and the scale should be left empty.
- If you don't want to pull PM ratings in from a PM form or forms, select a scale from the drop down menu. Note that the default scale is ascending, with 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest rating. Rating scales are defined in Performance Management.
- Use "Default" rating type to pull the default rating from the performance review. In most cases, this is the same as the overall performance rating.
Scenario 2 :
- Click on "Update all Worksheets" under Manage Worksheets in the template.
- Please refer to KBA 2084675.
Rating Source , SF , Success Factors , wrong rating , incorrect performance rating , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions