Dump is noticed when the value of the characteristic is changed to "Current Fiscal Year" in the Fixed Value Selections
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Silverlight Client.
- Open Business Analytics.
- Design Report.
- Select the report and "Edit With Report Wizard" where it involves fiscal year.
- Go to Step 4 "Characteristic Properties".
- Click Set Fixed Value Selections.
- For the characteristic if you try to change the value from "Current Year" to "Current Fiscal Year", a dump is noticed.
This is because of No fiscal variant is marked as default in the customer system
Mark the Fiscal Variant as default variant in the system
Edit the report and select the values in the fixed value selections.
Search with the keyword "Fiscal Year Variant" in the helpcenter for the documentation
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To