- When executing program RH_SFIOM_ORG_OBJ_REPL_QUERY or the corresponding transaction code SFIOM_QRY_ORG_OBJ, the query stays in status "sent". It never finalizes or fails.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Create and Execute Organizational Object Replication Query
- Missing authorizations at the ERP system
- Apart from missing authorizxations, there may be other reasons: Check in transaction SRTUTIL, if you encounter Wait_for_Scheduler warning, the issue is rather with WebServices, therefore search for a solution e.g. kba 2278161 in component BC-ESI-WS-ABA-RT or if you are not able to find a solution, open an incident in the same component.
- Make sure the user account that runs program RH_SFIOM_ORG_OBJ_REPL_QUERY has enough authorizations, particularly for updating table for updating table SFIOM_QRY_ADM.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , LOD-EC-INT-ORG , Org Integration EC to SAP ERP , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702