You are adding accounts via proposed visit in a Route and see that Visit -By Date field is empty
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits work center
- Select Routes view
- Select Show All and find forthe Route ABC (Where ABC is the name of the route)
- Click in Add in the proposed visits pane
- From the value help , try filtering for accounts based on any criteria
You will notice that the Visit-By date field for the accounts of the Proposed Visits is empty.
If you create a route for a particular sales area, then visit by date will be shown only if you have a visit before date maintained for account respect to that sales area. In order to check the same , you need to follow the steps below
- Go to Customers Workcenter
- Go to Accounts View
- Select show All and find for the account
- Navigate to facet Visits By Sales Area
If Visit Before for the corresponding sales area ( combination of Sales Organization ,Distribution Channel , Division ) is not maintained then it will be empty.
This is the current system behavior.
If you need this in an urgent basis, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org). The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To