The Account advanced search on sub-territories includes wrong data when a territory name matches with another territory's ID.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center.
- Go to Accounts view.
- Click on Advanced Search button.
- Under Team --> Territory search for territory XXX (XXX represents the ID of the territory).
- Check the box Include Sub-Territories.
- Advanced search with sub-territory includes wrong data. It includes territory that name matches with another territory's ID, however, it's not a sub-territory of XXX.
As this is an identifier field, whatever is typed in this field it will search against both ID and description.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To