User is getting notification for completed external requests which has a completion date in the past.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into LMS as Admin
- Go to System Admin -> Automatic Process -> External Verification Reminder
- Check if the APM is running daily
- Go to Users -> Users-> Search for test user account
- Launch proxy as user or login as test user
- From Link tile, click on External Request link
- Create External learning request and submit it
The request will be sent to supervisor for approval. Once request is approved and external learning request completion date moves in past , user will start receiving notification about verification reminder
Automatic Process External Verification Reminder is intended to prompt users to submit completed external learning events to their supervisors for verification. This automatic process uses the ExternalVerificationReminder template to create and send notifications. The external verification reminder automatic process sends out email notifications if it finds a user with an external learning event that has a completion date in the past but the user has not yet requested for the supervisor to verify the learning event.
- Launch proxy as the affected user, Go to Link tile -> External Request
- Find the External Request for which user is receiving notification
- Click on 'Verify' button to submit completed learning event to user's supervisor
SF SuccessFactors external request, verify, past course, apm, External Verification Reminder, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem