An error occurs on creating of a New Appointment.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Click on the New button to Quick Create a New Appointment.
The below error messages are trigger.
- Party configuration error: No access step config found (scheme '&APPT&', step '&34&'/'&0000000010 &'
- Please enter a part with role Organizer.
- Please enter a party with role Employee Responsible.
There is no determination maintain for the Party Role as Account, under the fine-tune activity related to an Appointment.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view and click on Open Activity List.
- Search for the Fine-Tune activity with name Activities and open it.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties for Appointments and open it.
- Select the Party Role as Account and click on the Maintain Determination.
- As there is no Active rule check ,you need to maintain atleast one determination rule for an Account's party role.
- Save and close the changes.
Now, on creating a New Appointment you will no more get an error message as earliar.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To