- Customer included a token when constructing a custom message in Application Submit Page. Tokens are not populating any values.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center >> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Application Submit Page – Internal/External Site >> Custom Message
- Include tokens in custom message (i.e. [[LOGO]], [[DATE]], [[CANDIDATE_FIRST_NAME]], etc.)
- This is an expected system behavior. Application Submit Page does not support the use of tokens.
- Inform the customer that the Application Submit Page does not support the use of tokens.
- If customer would like to have the feature enabled in future versions, advise the customer to raise an enhancement request.
Manage Recruiting Settings
- Application Submit Page
- Custom message
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions