In Personnel Administration you can not choose a non-localized country. The non-localized country tab is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to the Regular Tasks view.
- You can not see the tab Non-Localized Country.
The Non-localized Employee selection has not been selected in Scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects subview.
- Press Button Edit Project Scope for the project you are editing.
- Go to the Scoping step.
- Expand Human Resources.
- Expand Personnel Administration.
- Select the Non-Localized Employees.
- Click on next until the confirmation.
The Help Document "Quick Guide for Regular Tasks (in Personnel Administration) — Non Localized Country" gives more information about this functionality.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To