- Where do I put these questions?
- Should this question be a screening question?
- Should this be a question on the application?
Reproducing the Issue
If a question needs to be asked of all candidates, like a regulatory compliance question, then it should be used in the application question rather than a screening question.
Screening questions are good for job-specific questions as they can be adjusted each time you create a job requisition.
- Can be set to be disqualifier questions
- Must be added to each requisition
- Cascading questions are supported
- Can vary by job
- Cannot be set as a disqualifer questions
- Are in the XML template, so questions are presented to all candidates
- Cascading questions are not supported
- Can be designated to only appear internally or externally, or can vary by country of job requisitsion (Overrides)
Recruiting Product Implementation Handbook
- Pre screening questions - Application questions , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To