When you try to download a file you have created for Data Extraction, the system dumps and the file isn't downloaded or is empty.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center and select the Data Extraction view
- Select the extraction object you have created
- Select the file under Extraction Files
- Click on Download Files
- After you save, the system dumps
One of the possible causes is that there are too many records to extract in only one file, causing it to be too large.
You can try to extract the data using the packaging approach, by following the below steps:
- In the Data Extraction view, click on New
- Fill the General Data accordingly
- Check the Package Active checkbox under Control Parameters
- The system will suggest the ideal size in Package Size
- Save it and activate it
Now the system will extract the data and divide it into smaller packages.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement