You wish to add a custom determination to Rules for Opportunity Parties.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Sales and Campaign View.
- Select Define Rules for Opportunity Parties.
- Select Adapt Columns.
Result: The entry you wish to include is not listed.
This is standard system behaviour.
The Opportunity Owner can not be determined via Opportunity Party Rules.
The Opportunity Owner is always determined on the below criteria.
1) Employee Responsible of Account Team
2) Employee Responsible of Territory Team
3) User Responsible of Employee Responsible for Sales
4) Current User
These can be selected manually via a check box located beside each entry.
Please see below image
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To