A tweet was being created from @ABC which created a ticket in C4C but no new Individual Customer was created.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to your twitter account @ABC.
2. Post a tweet with mention or in reply to @XYZ.
3. Login to the C4C system.
4. Go to the Service workcenter.
5. Go the Social Media Messages view.
6. Open the ticket that has been created from your tweet and note it is category Broadcast.
Result: there is no Individual Customer created from the tweet or the ticket.
Your Twitter Channel is @ABC in C4C and your Twitter account is @ABC in twitter.
A Tweet from your twitter account @ABC with mention @XYZ creates a Broadcast ticket in C4C. No new customer is being created.
The system works as expected: Only a Tweet from @XYZ in reply to @ABC creates a new Individual Customer XYZ. The ticket category is Original Message.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To