You want to know how to post a private update in Feed Wall (Feed facet) of an object (for example: Lead).
You want this private update displayed in the Feed Wall of the lead, and only you or any other user can see this update as a private note.
Take example of Lead object.
You want to post a Private Update in Feed wall of Lead XXX, and only Employee ABC can see it. (XXX represents the Lead ID, while ABC represents the Employee name)
- Go to Sales work center and Leads work center view.
- Open and Edit Lead XXX.
- Go to Feed facet of Lead XXX.
- Click on the Post Update button at the left bottom.
- When input your note, use the format as: @XXX *ABC + your note.
- Select Post.
- Only the employee ABC can see this private update displayed in the Feed facet of Lead XXX. Meanwhile, the update will also displayed under Feed workcenter of employee ABC.
*ABC means that this is a private update, only employee ABC can see this note.
@XXX means that this update will displayed under Feed facet of lead XXX. If you do not use @XXX, but just *Employee ABC, that means this update will only display under Feed work center of employee ABC, will not display under Feed facet of lead XXX.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To