How is time calculated in 'Learning Accomplishments'?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
The time in the 'Learning Accomplishments' is calculated from the 'Total Hours' in the user's learning history.
Learning Time = The sum of 'Total hours' of completed courses for the month.
Cumulative Learning Time = The sum of 'Total hours' for the current month plus the sum of 'Total hours' of the previous months. This is calculated per year.
User ABC finished 4 hrs on January, 5 hrs on February, and 6 hours on March. Then:
- Learning Time (January) = 4
- Learning Time (February) = 5
- Learning Time (March) = 6
- Cumulative Learning Time (January) = 4
- Cumulative Learning Time (February) = 4 + 5 = 9
- Cumulative Learning Time (March) = 4 + 5 + 6 = 15
Learning Accomplishments, LMS, learning, Total Hours, calculate , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem