How to export data from planning models in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.18.2
There are two possible ways for exporting data from SAP Analytics Cloud.
- This functionality can be applied for all import data model.
- This functionality can only be applied if the model is created from SAP BPC system
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Enhancement requests using SAP Customer Influence (formerly known as Ideaplace)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, excel, csv, xls, MS, NW , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To