How to export data from models (planning / analytical) in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
To export data from an acquired model (planning / analytical types) in SAP Analytics Cloud, see the following help documentation:
- This functionality can be applied for all import / acquired data models.
- You can update a model in SAP Analytics Cloud, and then export it to a target model in an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) system.
- You can export transaction data in a model directly back to an S/4HANA system once you’ve done planning in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, excel, csv, xls, MS, NW , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To